Brain & Spine Specialists
All Enquiries: 077540 75055
- Notochordal and nucleus pulposus marker expression is maintained by sub-populations of adult human nucleus pulposus cells through aging and degeneration. Richardson SM, Ludwinski FE, Gnanalingham KK, Atkinson RA, Freemont AJ, Hoyland JA (2017) Nature Scientific Reports (online) (Read more..)
- Qualitative grading of disc degeneration by magnetic resonance in the lumbar and cervical spine: lack of correlation with histology in surgical cases. Davies BM, Atkinson RA, Ludwinski F, Freemont AJ, Hoyland JA, Gnanalingham KK (2016) British Journal of Neurosurgery. 21:1-8.
- Primary stiffness of a modified transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion cage with integrated screw fixation: cadaveric biomechanical study. Keiler A, Schmoelz W, Erhart S, Gnanalingham K (2014) Spine 39(17) : E994-E1000.
- Day Case Lumbar Discectomy – Viable option in the UK? Abou-Zeid A, Palmer J, Gnanalingham KK (2014) British J Neurosurgery. 28 : 320-3 (Read more..)
- Understanding the native nucleus pulposus cell phenotype has important implications for intervertebral disc regeneration strategies. Ludwinski FE, Gnanalingham K, Richardson SM, Hoyland JA (2013) Regenerative Medicine 8 : 75-87 (Read more..)
- Improving levels of evidence in studies published in spinal journals from 1983 to 2011. Gnanalingham KK, Davies BM, Balamurali G, Titoria P, Doyle P, Abou-Zeid A (2013) British J Neurosurgery. 27 : 152-5 (Read more..)
- Increased Expression of Matrix Metalloproteinase 10, Nerve Growth Factor and Substance P in the Painful Degenerate Intervertebral Disc. Richardson SM, Doyle P, Minogue BM, Gnanalingham KK, Hoyland JA (2009) Arthritis Research & Therapy, 11:R126
- Quality of life assessment using the Short form-12 (SF12) questionnaire in patients with cervical spondylotic myelopathy: Comparison with SF36. Singh A, Gnanalingham KK, Casey A, Crockard A (2006) Spine 31 : 639-43 (Read more..)
- Use of quantitative assessment scales in cervical spondylotic myelopathy – Survey of clinician’s attitudes. Singh A, Gnanalingham KK, Casey A, Crockard A (2005) Acta Neurochirurgica 147 : 1235-8 (Read more.. )
- Back pain and disability following lumbar laminectomy – Is there a relationship to muscle retraction? Datta G, Gnanalingham KK, Peterson D, Mendoza N, O’Neill K, Van Dellen J, McGregor A, Hughes SPF (2004) Neurosurgery 54 : 1413-20 (Read more.. )
0161 495 7743