Manchester Neuro

Brain & Spine Specialists

All Enquiries:  077540 75055

info@manchesterneuro.co.uk

Spinal Results

The outcome from surgery to the spine depends on a number factors, including the nature and severity of your condition and the rest of your medical history.

European Spine Tango outcome data

Independent, patient reported outcome data on more than 100 spinal surgeries undertaken by Mr Gnanalingham confirmed that overall more than 81% of patients were “very satisfied” or “somewhat satisfied” with their care and that the surgery helped 82% of patients. (Read more…)

Day case disectomy outcome

In a recent study, of patients undergoing lumbar microdiscectomy under Mr Gnanalingham, more than 90% reported partial or complete resolution of symptoms. Overall 72% of patients undergoing lumbar discectomy were discharged home the same day. The remainder (28%) were discharged after an overnight stay and within 24 hrs. The majority (85%) stated that they would recommend the procedure to others. (Read more…)

Our Principles

•   Patient first

•   Compassionate  care

•   Informed choice

•   Modern surgical techniques

•   Minimally Invasive  Surgery

•   Faster  recovery

Manchester Neuro

Telephone

077540 75055

Fax

0161 495 7743

Page Links

Services Provided

News

Contact Details